Piccalilly Heart Romper.
The sweetest onesie on the block, made from brushed cotton flannel and featuring lovely contrasting hearts throughout and contrasting red empire line across the chest. This romper features coordinating red buttons down the centre for easy dressing as well as collar and pockets for decorative detail.
- A thoughtfully designed playsuit for no-tears easy dressing. Button opening down the front and legs means the sleepsuit doesn’t go over baby’s head.
- Designed and cut to fit over cloth nappies, re-usable nappies and disposable nappies.
- Made from super soft organic cotton which is free from harmful chemicals and kinder to wear on delicate newborn baby skin.
- Manufactured to the highest ethical standards.
- 100% Organic Cotton Brushed Flannel.
- Machine washable.
Piccalilly are a British baby and kids wear brand designing organic baby clothes and organic children’s clothes. They manufacture all of their organic clothing to the highest ethical standards.
Piccalilly clothes are made for kids, not by kids.
Certainly their products are child labour free. Above all, Piccalilly pay a fair price for their clothing. As a result the people who make their ranges receive a living wage. Hence extra benefits including free transportation to work, company sponsored meals, healthcare and funding for their children’s education.
Conventional cotton is one of the most heavily sprayed crops. The pesticides and fertilisers used not only pollute the local environment, but the chemical residues remain in the clothing once manufactured. Common sense suggests that for baby and kids clothing, organic cotton is safer to wear. Especially on delicate skin.
Finally, Piccalilly organic and fair trade baby and childrens clothing is available for purchase online in Ireland at BabyChic.ie