Piccalilly Footed Sleepsuit – Sailor Spot.
This beautifully organic baby sleepsuit with feet features popper openings down the front for easy peasy, no tears dressing. This footed sleepsuit features a lovely classic all-over nautical print design featuring sailing boats, anchors and whales in a red and navy blue colour combination. This lovely footed babygrow would make a wonderful gift for a newborn baby.
- A thoughtfully designed playsuit for no-tears easy dressing. Button opening down the front and legs means the sleepsuit doesn’t go over baby’s head.
- Made from organic cotton and free from harmful chemicals and softer than a babies bum.
- Designed to fit both cloth & disposable nappies.
- Designed in the UK & manufactured to the highest ethical standards.
- 100% Organic Cotton Interlock.
- Machine washable.
Piccalilly are a British baby and kids wear brand designing organic baby clothes and organic children’s clothes. They manufacture all of their organic clothing to the highest ethical standards.
Piccalilly clothes are made for kids, not by kids.
Certainly their products are child labour free. Above all, Piccalilly pay a fair price for their clothing. As a result the people who make their ranges receive a living wage. Hence extra benefits including free transportation to work, company sponsored meals, healthcare and funding for their children’s education.
Conventional cotton is one of the most heavily sprayed crops. The pesticides and fertilisers used not only pollute the local environment. But the chemical residues remain in the clothing once manufactured. Common sense suggests that for baby and kids clothing, organic cotton is safer to wear. Especially on delicate skin.
Finally, Piccalilly Organic Baby and Kids clothing is available for purchase online in Ireland at BabyChic.ie.